Geological Consulting Services
SmartMin is a geological consulting company in South Africa specializing in Mining and geo-environmental services. Our team comprises highly skilled and qualified professionals with experience and expertise in a diverse array of fields that include mining, environmental management, process engineering and geoscientific fields such as geology, mineralogy, GIS, and geochemistry.
SmartMin offers the following Geological Consulting Services throughout South Africa:
- Geological Mapping and Data Capturing
- Commodity exploration (brown and green fields)
- Geological Modeling (2D and 3D) and Geocoding
- Ore grade monitoring and control
- Ore reserve classification and estimation
- Sampling, result analysis and interpretation
- Compliance auditing
- Monthly, quarterly and annual report compilation
- Process Mineralogy and Geometallurgical studies
We offer high quality professional services that cover the wide spectrum of the project lifecycle and include field work, concept & feasibility studies, analysis, auditing, business case studies and advice.
We have completed a long list of projects for clients both big and small.
We comply with Australasian Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC), South African Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves (SAMREC) and related applicable reporting codes.
Reach out to SmarMin no matter the size or scope of your project. Call us at 011 717 9999 / 073 478 1667 or submit our online form today.